Creativity meets science
Mindforce Game Lab brings leading life scientists together with top game designers.
Our development process is built on a scientific foundation while allowing space for creativity and game ideas.
- Emma Lundberg
- Chairman & Founder
- Professor at Kungliga Tekniska Högskolan and former visiting Professor at Stanford University. Interested in the intersection of gaming, health and science. Leader of the Swedish Cell Atlas project, recipient of several prestigious research grants such as Wallenberg Academy Fellow and Chan-Zuckerberg.
- Anders Rabbe
- 20+ years of experience as CEO. Extensive Biotech knowledge from 10+ years leading Biotech companies focusing on cancer drugs development and from Board positions at Biotech companies.
- Johan Schiller
- Entrepreneur and finance professional. Worked as Executive Director at JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs and UBS. Founder of Once Upon, Sparks the Game and Converdiant.
- Ricardo Parro
- 10+ years as a CTO. Extensive experience in helping startups building and scaling digital products. Exited Printi(BR) and Superb(DK).
- Joel Lindgren
- PhD in Biotechnology from KTH Royal Institute of Technology, several published research papers. Experienced as a biotech scientist and as a process and planning engineer.
Turning insights into actions
We use machine learning to make sense of big data and unleash its potential for personalised medicine.