Creativity meets science
Mindforce Game Labs brings leading life scientists together with top game designers.
Our development process is built on a scientific foundation while allowing space for creativity and game ideas.
- Emma Lundberg
- Chairman & Founder
- Professor at Kungliga Tekniska Högskolan and former visiting Professor at Stanford University. Interested in the intersection of gaming, health and science. Leader of the Swedish Cell Atlas project, recipient of several prestigious research grants such as Wallenberg Academy Fellow and Chan-Zuckerberg.
- David Eriksson
- Founder and Chief Creative Officer of digital design agency North Kingdom with clients such as Mojang, EA, Supercell, Lego, Riot, Google & Disney. Winner of numerous prestigious awards such as 7 Cannes Cyber Lions, Black and yellow pencil in D&AD.
- Anders Rabbe
- 20+ years of experience as CEO. Extensive Biotech knowledge from 10+ years leading Biotech companies focusing on cancer drugs development and from Board positions at Biotech companies.
- Johan Schiller
- Entrepreneur and finance professional. Worked as Executive Director at JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs and UBS. Founder of Once Upon, Sparks the Game and Converdiant.
- Mikael Emtinger
- Senior software developer with long experience in games and app development. Creative Technologist at Acast and instrumental in designing the platform Unique combination of strong coding skills with exceptional creativity
Turning insights into actions
We use machine learning to make sense of big data and unleash its potential for personalised medicine.