Backend Developer – Skellefteå
Do you want to use the power of games to drive behavior change?
We are looking for an experienced backend developer who takes ownership of the design and implementation of the backend development – based in our Skellefteå office.
You’ll work with
- Responsibility of the design and implementation of the backend development
- AWS services such as lambda and API gateway
- Postgres or other SQL databases
- Development of Node.js services
- A regulated design control environment
- Vue or other client-side frameworks (nice to have)
- Ongoing-data insights and data visualization for the UX team
Who you are:
- You enjoy working in a dynamic and agile environment
- You have the knowledge and ability to visualize how things should work, and how to translate this into a functioning solution
- You are detail-oriented with documentation skills
- You enjoy working in cross-functional teams
- You bring an interest in combining digital health with game design
- You bring an interest in understanding our players
- You keep up with current best practices in your areas of expertise
- You are fluent in English
For this role, you’ll find success through a responsible, hands-on mentality and willingness to push the boundaries of digital health.
We are an international and passionate team with offices in Skellefteå and Gothenburg Sweden. As a team, we have a strong, digital team culture with inspirational guest speakers, game nerd talks, and much more.
Sounds like you? We would love to hear from you!
Please send your application to email@example.com
The position is available from now, we will review applications on an ongoing basis.